Who am I anyway? Am I my resume? That is a picture of a person I don't know......
When in doubt, go Broadway
Never in a million years thought that I would blog. But then in all fairness this is probably not the time to start counting the things I never thought I would do.... And since I must admit that I have been spending allot of time reading community posts and other people's blogs, and that doesn't even count Facebook, so it seemed only fair to stop sneaking around the Internet. And my greatest hope is that no one really reads this and post comments because its not a strength of mine to get back to people, even imaginary Internet people. It seems somewhat self important to do this, but I am tired of talking, or trying to talk, or avoid talking, or pretending to make small talk. So I'm throwing it out there to get it out of my head and make room for something else. Like maybe a foreign language....that's just a maybe
Maybe then I can say that I am the picture of what I always feared most, a thirty something woman that obsesses endlessly about trying to get pregnant. Cause if I say it in Spanish, or Italian or Hebrew it will be so confusing that no one will know....
Making Bets
2 weeks ago
No comments:
Post a Comment