Thursday, June 3, 2010

Stealing a thought but its true

So it turns out the hardest thing about blogging is setting up the page. And it seemed kinda stupid to answer a bazillion questions about myself when in reality the point is that I am supposed to be trying to reconcile myself past the labels that I've given myself, or embraced from other or attached meaning to. The only person who should care about my favorite movie is me. (Its Chasing Amy) And I mostly make the list of books, music or TV make me sound a. intelligent, b. witty, c.popular And thinking about that list makes me realize that I either can't think of anything or don't remember the name of what I like.
So just like the lists I didn't put much thought into the URL name for this. I put in a key word and picked from the available suggestions. But turns out I kinda like it. Because you can read it a bunch of ways. OK so maybe its only 2 ways but I still like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment